Hi there, my name is Harshvardhan Jitendra Pandit, but I usually accept Harsh which is much easier to pronounce and to remember. harsh in sanskrit means joy, so the name is not as rude as it sounds. I'm currently doing my PhD (Computer Science) in Trinity College Dublin, Ireland on the topic of assessing provenance-based legal obligations, with a specific focus on GDPR. Most of my time is spent doing this.
Apart from this, I have several hobbies which I try to indulge in on a regular basis. These include reading books, watching movies, listening to music, playing video games, amateur photography, origami, and thinking on a variety of things.
recent posts see all
- Moving from AWS EC2 to Lightsail
- dev 2019-06-17 13:18 A short post describing moving the website to Lightsail
- random #190601
- Poems 2019-06-01 18:00:00 listening to my inner self
- Goodbye, Claire
- Poems 2019-05-27 00:23:48 saying goodbye
- Poems 2019-05-25 15:04:18 A short poem remembering Shay
- Are the EU's Ethics Guidelines too generic?
- Blog 2019-04-08 12:45:44 The ethics guidelines are generic enough to be applied to anything
- How open should reviews be in CompSci?
- Research Blog 2019-03-17 16:37:08 A short collection of different review styles and their pros and cons
- Why I won't eat the chemically toxic meat in India
- Blog 2019-02-05 20:31:09 The rampant use of anti-biotics has resulted in chickens being pumped full of toxic chemicals
- Year in Review - 2018
- Blog 2019-01-12 18:49:49 A summary of what happened in 2018
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F***
- Blog 2018-11-09 20:13:11 Book notes, thoughts, and reactions
- How to speak so that people want to listen
- Research Blog 2018-08-06 17:57:34 Gist of a very handy TED talk for speaking