There's an EU H2020 project starting soon called PALANTIR (Practical Autonomous Cyberhealth for resilient SMEs & Microenterprises) https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/883335. Of all the acronyms they could've chosen they went with PALANTIR - which is not only this powerful evil artefact in Lord of the Rings, but is also co-incidentally the name of a powerful evil company in this real world.
Maybe we should only use LotR names for project titles? I've come up with some likely proposals based on bullshit topics - but hey look they have cool titles!
- Scheduling Automated Updates for Robust Online Networks (SAURON)
- Augmented Reality Assisted Geographically Orthogonal Road Navigation (ARAGORN)
- Fast Realisation of Difficult Origami (FRODO)
- Graphical Investigation of Multi-Licensed Images (GIMLI)
- Baseline Resolution of Multiple-incoming Requests (BOROMIR)
- Geometric and Algorithmic Frequency Analysis (GANDALF)
- Large-scale Study of Glucose Level Analysis (LEGOLAS)
- Symmetric Algorithms for Multimedia (SAM)
- Genetic Operation Limitations in Lactobaccilus Mutli-cultures (GOLLUM)
- Scientific Arguments for Restricting Unorthodox Information Management (SARUMAN)
- Bibliographic analysis of Books (BILBO)
- Simple and Heuristic Implementation of Reverse-Entropic Algorithms (SHIRE)