Harshvardhan J. PanditI am Harshvardhan J. Pandit, and this is my personal website.
I'm currently an Assistant Professor in the School of Computing at Dublin City University, and part of the ADAPT Research Centre. I work on applying semantics and information management to assist with legal enforcement and compliance for data laws (e.g. GDPR). My other research activities include chairing and contributing to the DPVCG, and continuation of my PhD work regarding GDPR compliance using semantic web. I read a lot, find productive ways to be unproductive, and aim to do more than I possibly can.
On this site, you can find:
- list of all posts by date
- my research activities including publications (and drafts inviting feedback and collaboration), projects, presentations, research supervision, peer-reviewing, activity and event organisation, groups and memberships
- my research blog where I write about academic matters concerning my research, and distinct from my personal blog
- my blog where I write personal opinions and articles
- my development projects where I play around with technologies and theories
- my hobbies: which currently include reading books, playing games, watching movies, creative writing such as stories and poetry
- fascination with food, in particular cheese, tea, coffee, and cuisines
- my quest to be a polymath through autodidactism